We focus on bringing your uncompromised vision to life.
We want to hear all about your dream dental office design, and we want to help you make it a reality. Our project managers and designers will work closely with you to help develop a design and construction plan that fits your vision, your needs, your space, and your budget. Our team loves developing creative solutions, overcoming difficult design challenges, and delivering amazing results.
When it comes to the construction of your office, your team is going to include an architect (to design and provide official signed blueprint plans for the build out), a building contractor (to build the office), and a dental equipment company.
Our design consultants have expert knowledge of the physical and logistic demands specific to a dental practice. Let us focus on these details, so that you can focus on your patients.
We offer a wide range of Selection Services tailored to your needs. If you already have possible locations in mind, we can analyze their strengths and weaknesses – and guide you to an informed decision. Or perhaps you’re just starting your search and don’t know where to begin. We can investigate your target area and provide an array of sites that will:
- Maximize exposure to your preferred demographic
- Avoid many of the municipal or infrastructure surprises that cause delays & cost-overruns
- Ensure that lighting, landscaping and access factors work for you, not against you
- Optimize use of existing structures or guarantee suitability for a ground-up build
our design team constantly analyze their approach to maximize dental productivity, staff comfort and the patient experience. We create dental environments for new construction, office remodels, and expansions. Our portfolio includes both general practice and specialty designs. We work closely with an Equipment and Technology Specialists to optimize your space and reflect your personal practice philosophy.
This service further assimilates all the previous information into a cohesive whole. In this phase we will:
- Continue to develop the aesthetic interior aspects of the project with more detailed drawings, working closely with the Architectural Design department to incorporate finish, furniture, and artwork choices that are complimentary to the architectural features of the space.
- Add more aesthetic detail by developing finishes and cabinet plans and elevations.
- Select decorative and functional lighting to enhance the space.
- Review and clarify interior design aspects with the client prior to moving into completion of the final design development documents.
- Offer purchasing and installation services to help guarantee that the integrity of the design remains intact.